Priority Application Deadline: June 1
Formal application review for the MSB program will begin in the spring. Admission will be offered on a rolling basis starting in February. The priority application deadline is June 1.
The Arkansas Colleges of Health Education is committed to the admission and matriculation of all qualified students and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. The College will expect that minimal technical standards be met by all applicants and students as set forth herein.
- Completed application in PostbacCAS. We utilize a rolling admissions process and the priority deadline for submission of all application materials is June 1.
- Two letters of reference from a science faculty member
- Official Transcript from each college/university previously attended
- Personal Statement
- MCAT or other nationally normed, standardized, post-graduate, medical professional exam (DAT, GRE, etc.). Official test scores should be emailed directly to us via email. Scores are valid three years from the test date.
- No minimum GPA or MCAT score is required. However, pre-requisite courses must be completed with a grade of “C” or better.
These basic requirements must be taken for credit and passed at an accredited college or university. It is strongly encouraged that applicants have a broad education background that includes behavioral science and the humanities, along with a proficiency in scientific problem solving, critical thinking and writing.
A holistic review process is applied to each application. We are looking for students with promising academic performance along with grit and determination, and a passion for serving underserved communities, which is consistent with the mission of ACHE.
Following the review process, qualified students will be selected for an interview. Interviews days are held on campus, but students may request to participate virtually.
The admissions committee completes a full file review of applicants and an admissions decision is delivered, usually within two weeks of the interview. Students who are offered admission will be given important matriculation requirements to complete prior to orientation.
|Biological Science||8 semester hours|
|Biochemistry||3 semester hours|
|Inorganic Chemistry with Laboratory (8 hours of general/college chemistry will fulfill this requirement)||8 semester hours|
|Organic Chemistry with Laboratory||8 semester hours|
|Physics with Laboratory||8 semester hours|
|Additional Science Electives*||4 semester hours|
|English Composition and Literature||6 semester hours|